No previous experience is needed.
“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” –Walt Disney
Everyone dreams…right? But what we know is true is that most people have no idea how to achieve their dreams. I remember when I was at the point of my life that I needed to make a decision. I was in my professional career. I was financially stable. I thought I was living the life that I desired. Everyone looked at my life as if I has “arrived”. Besides, I had spent 20 plus years in a career that I was good at. I was climbing the ladder of success or so I thought.
Have you ever asked the question: Am I worthy to achieve my dreams?
I got to a point in my journey that I realized that although I was climbing the ladder of success, it was leaning on the wrong building. You see, I had dreams that I would be a person that would impact young people and help them live their lives in and on purpose.
I wrote in my journals how I would teach, create events, and books on growth and development for young people. But here I was working in a research lab, as a research scientist running experiments. This didn’t align with my dreams at all, and I began to imagine what it would cost if I continued doing what I was doing but yet knowing that I dreamed of doing something else.
I was now at a cross in the road. I was feeling stuck. I was unsure about how to really achieve the dreams that I had. Was I even ready to achieve my dreams? I was comfortable. But that comfort had me so agitated that I had to take a chance to do something different.
Tony Robbins once said, “Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.”
I was at that moment. I needed to change. I had to prepare myself to really go after my dream. I need to transform my dreams into achievements. I had to transition from a career that I spent over 20 years building to step into the unknown on my dreams.
Stepping out into the unknown is a scary thing. I was comfortable. I had a good job but I knew that I wanted to do, be and have more. But I had to prepare.
While I was working my full-time job, I began to prepare to transform my dreams into achievements. My first step was to assess my readiness. I had to put my dream to the test if I was going to leave everything I had known for the unknown. It sounded like a crazy plan but my faith would not allow me to stay the same.
HERE IS HOW THIS ASSESSMENT PUT ME ON THE PATH TO TURN MY DREAMS INTO ACHIEVEMENT
I started to make a plan. Going through this checklist was helpful to ensure that I was ready to leave my job to step out on faith. After completing this evaluation of my dreams, I then took a leap of faith into entrepreneurship. I became a certified international empowerment speaker, teacher, and coach and I was making a name for myself traveling the world helping leaders and students grow personally and professionally so that they can see, own, and achieve their dreams. I placed myself on the pathway to living my purpose all while growing my business and creating personal wealth through personal development. And all thanks to the little things I did day in and day out.
What this assessment did was:
- It helped me clarify my most important priorities. It’s easy to adopt priorities others set for you but what do you really want. What are your dreams? Do you have a list? What is important to you?
- It enabled me to maintain balance. Some people sacrifice their life for their careers. Others sacrifice their health or their relationships. But what if you could have a well-rounded and balanced life? I’m here to tell you it is possible—but only if you have a plan.
- It provided a filter by which I can say “no” to lesser things. Once you have said “yes” to what matters most, you are in a great position to say “no” to those activities that matter less. Suddenly you have the clarity—and the courage—to manage your opportunities rather than to be managed by them.
- It empowered me to identify and address my current realities. You can’t get where you want to go unless you start with where you are. What are the most brutal realities of your life? Where are you falling short? Where do you know you need to improve?
- It equipped me to envision a better future. You need to acknowledge where you are, but you also need to see clearly where you are going. What do you want in each of the major categories of your life? What would they look like in their ideal state? This is where it starts to get fun!
- It served as a road map for accomplishing what matters most. Once you know where you are and where you are going, you are in a position to create an action plan for getting there. It doesn’t have to be complicated, but you do have to identify the mile-markers and waypoints along the journey. A life plan does that.
- It helped ensure that I don’t finish life with regrets. For many people, life is not turning out as they had hoped. They are disappointed, confused, and discouraged. But it doesn’t have to be this way. While you can’t control everything, you can live your life with a plan and dramatically improve your chances of ending up at a destination you choose.
John C. Maxwell: God has put a dream inside you. It’s yours, and no one else’s. It declares your uniqueness. It holds your potential. Only you can birth it. Only you can live it. Not to discover it, take responsibility for it, and act upon it is to negatively affect yourself as well as all those who would benefit from your dream.
My desire is to be like one of those encouraging teachers to you. I want to prepare you to put your dream to the test so that you can achieve it. How? I believe that if you know the right questions to ask yourself, and if you can affirmatively answer these questions, you will have an excellent chance of being able to achieve your dreams. The more questions you can answer positively, the greater the likelihood of success!
This masterclass will provide you with the tools you need to assess and evaluate your readiness for success.
You will learn how to crystallize your vision and galvanize your commitment by instructing you how to answer ‘yes’ to questions like:
– Is my dream really my dream?
– Am I depending on factors in my control to achieve my dream?
– Do I have a strategy to achieve my dream?
– Have I included the people I need to realize my dream?
– Am I willing to pay the price for my dream?
– Does my dream benefit others?
Les Brown: Draw your line in the sand. Make your decision now and start taking action to really live your dream. By not taking bold steps to live your dream, not only are you missing out on fully living, but the world is missing out on the greatness you have to offer. Be bold!
At no charge to you, we will go through 5 of the steps to assess your dream readiness. It will motivate you to take action on your dreams.
Sign up. Go through the modules and let’s get ready to put your dreams to the test!
DON’T MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW
Where are you going to be tomorrow if you don’t take action TODAY! Get unstuck and stop struggling to move to the next level in your life. Position yourself for tremendous personal development and grow your business and create the personal wealth you desire. Intentionally increase your personal growth. Find the motivation you need to push forward each day. Help others on you know grow in their life and abilities. Become a lifelong learner whose potential keeps increasing and never gets “used up.”
Oprah Winfrey: The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance – and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.
Who this course is for:
- Millennials (Young Adults) who are stuck and need help gaining some clarity on achieving their dreams.