No experience is required, you will learn everything you need to know.
Within the physical practices variations are offered to suit all levels of ability and body structures.
Welcome to the AkiraYoga – 20-hour accredited Yin Yoga Philosophy Teacher Training Certificate Course.
If you want the most comprehensive guide to understanding the Yin yoga practice entirely, & the PHILOSOPHY to this style of yoga, & how to apply these theoretical concepts to the Yin yoga system & postures, expand your practice to feel confident to teach these concepts to others, then this course is for you.
Chinese philosophy refers to yin & yang as two complementary energies that are interconnected & interdependent, creating all aspects of life. The Theory of the Five Elements within Chinese philosophy conceives the world as energetic phases of constant change. They reflect a deep understanding of natural law, the Universal order underlying all things in our world & represent how Qi, prana, or energy, moves throughout the body. When our Qi is flowing freely, the five elements are said to be in balance. But imbalances between the phases can cause the Qi to stagnate, become deficient, weak, excessive &/or destructive.
This course is designed for all levels, including beginners, intermediate & advanced yoga practitioners. Anyone interested in yin yoga or wanting to teach Yin yoga, Yoga teachers who would like to expand their skills, & health care practitioners who want to provide the therapeutic benefits of Yin yoga to their clients.
Akirayoga will gently guide you through the fundamental Philosophy aspects of Yin yoga within the theoretical lectures. We place the theory into our full-hour Element practices, with the step-by-step guidance of each pose and their variations to suit all body shapes & abilities. Offering intelligently built sequences & guided instructions that will allow you to settle into the practice without having to keep watching the screen. You can practice at your own pace in the comfort of your home & can come back to the course as often as desired.
THIS PROFESSIONAL CERTIFIED TEACHER TRAINING COURSE IS A ’20-HOUR PHILOSOPHY OF YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING’ ACCREDITED COURSE & A CERTIFICATE IS AWARDED ON COMPLETION WITH AKIRAYOGA SCHOOL, A REGISTERED YOGA ALLIANCE YOGA SCHOOL.
Note – I also offer a ’20-HOUR YIN YOGA PHYSIOLOGY TEACHER TRAINING CERTIFICATE’, for you to obtain a 40-hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training Certification. This separate training focuses on the subtle energetic body – the Central Meridian & Nadi/Chakra systems. I offer these as separate courses to allow you to fully embed key theoretical theories that both courses offer & for you to acquire appropriate hours to FEEL FULLY CONFIDENT to teach these concepts to others.
The Course Theory includes:
- 36 theoretical key concepts lessons. All the theory is placed into easy-to-follow lectures with visual learning aids to help you fully grasp the key concepts.
- An introduction to the practice of Yin yoga. Including the origin of ‘Yin,’ connection to the Meridian system, understanding Fascia, causes of tension within the body, physical, emotional, & mental connectivity, the benefits of Yin yoga, connections to the energetic body, impact on the nervous system, releasing old wounds, increasing sensing abilities, developing introspection, how the Yin yoga practice differs from Yang styles of yoga, the five fundamental stages of the Yin yoga practice, what are & why we include rebounds & the bitter & sweet stages of the Yin yoga practice.
- Yin yoga v Yang yoga
- Yin Yang Theory
- Balance and Harmony of Yin and Yang energies
- History of Yin Yoga Part 1: The ancient, sacred scriptures
- History of Yin Yoga Part 2: Contemporary teachers
- The 5 Element Theory
- Each Elements Characteristics, Attributes & Seasonal Connection
- Each Elements Yin and Yang Aspects
- Each Elements Physical Imbalances
- Each Elements Emotional Imbalances
- Each Elements Yin and Yang Imbalances
- The 5 Archetype Element Personalities
- Know your type – Element Quiz
- Feel fully confident in integrating Yin yoga with the 5 Element Theory to create holistic balance & wellness
- Understand how to incorporate this Chinese Medicine philosophy into your practice & teaching.
The Course Practices Includes:
- 5 Professional Guided Physical Full-hour practices linked with the 5 Elements, including two classes with Myofascia Release.
- Five elemental meditations for an embodied Yin yoga experience.
Downloadable Manuals Include –
- 20 Hour Philosophy of Yin Yoga fully comprehensive manual.
- Introduction to Yin yoga manual.
- Exercises and reflections to gain the most from your learning experience.
Here’s What a Few Students Have to Say…Corné Lamprecht – ———————-Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable knowledge and practices. I gained so much wisdom. I very much enjoyed the practices and meditations. In the process filling my own cup, to be able to share from the overflow! Namaste, Corne
—————————————————————————————————————————————— Claire is an incredible instructor, teacher, and mentor. I would wholeheartedly recommend any of Claire’s retreats or training as she has a wealth of knowledge and her energy is so inspiring. She can transform and bring out the best in oneself. An extraordinary soul indeed. — Ing Spence ——————————————————————————————————————————————
Embarking on a deeper understanding of Yin Yoga was a crucial step on my spiritual path, and the course led by Claire was magnificent. All of the other students also agreed that the quality of teaching and value for money was excellent. If anyone has done yoga classes with teachers and not been inspired, I urge you to attend Claire’s Yin to find a new zest for life and yoga!. — Billy Keranski ——————————————————————————————————————————————
Included is a Udemy Policy Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied within 30 days for ANY reason, we’ll happily refund every penny. So you can relax and go ahead, TRY the course out right now.
Please consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. By participating in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge akirayoga from any claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Yoga with akirayoga’s negligence.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody with an interest in Yoga, teaching yoga, and/or Yin yoga
- Anyone who’s interested in learning more about yin yoga as a healing system
- Whether you are new to Yin yoga, an experienced practitioner, a teacher or healer, wishing to deepen your skills & knowledge of Yin yoga.
- Yoga teachers who would like to expand their skills
- Health care practitioners who wish to provide the therapeutic benefits of Yin yoga to their clients