Agile : A concise Introduction, A concise overview of Agile principles
No prior experience is required to take this course however the following are typical reasons:
You want to deliver high quality products and services
You need to deal with rapidly changing requirements
You want to improve the performance of your team as a team member, product owner, development team member, service manager, business owner, scrum master, business analyst for business analysis
You want to improve or master agile practices through continuous improvement ( kaizen )
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Agile principles – You will be confident that you have a complete overview of Agile principles as the founders intended it, because I only teach accurately based on the Agile Manifesto and Agile Principles.
- Gain confidence in Agile basics – I teach you the basics to gain confidence then without going into a class room or spending 1000s of Dollars.
- You get ansers to frequently asked questions about agile!
Includes Narration from Randal Schaffer
What is Agile?
Agile is a mindset and an umbrella term for a set of related methods and frameworks that help us to deliver projects on time and more efficiently. Based on my experience, it is the number one mindset used to deliver projects on time!
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a team member, business owner, scrum master, product owner, developer, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants to understand what makes agile tick, this is the place to start. If you are preparing for an agile certification, this class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- Concise overview of Agile – The exact mindset and principles used to deliver a project using agile along with the history of Agile.
What are the pre-requisites?
- This course is video based with no supporting document necessary. I go through key gotchas based on the Agile Manefesto and Agile Principles created by the founders of Agile.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Agile such as the Agile Manifesto and Agile Principles Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother and the founders of Agile
Who this course is for:
- Product Owners , Scrum Master , Software Developer , Business Owners , Product Manager , Support Teams, Quality Assurance (QA) Testers, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
- Someone preparing to work in a team that requires Continuous Delivery, User Stories, Acceptance Tests or Behaviour Driven Development. Anyone who wants to know how to be proficient with using Agile in Software Engineering or Software Testing
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points about Agile or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on Agile principles, practices and techniques
- Someone who wants pointers on improving the delivery of their teams