Apache Groovy Basics, Everything you need to know about Basic Apache Groovy
Willingness to learn
Have you always wanted to learn how to do use Apache Groovy but don’t know where to start?
Would you like to access data and bring your reports to life?
Then Apache Groovy Basics is for you!
Hi, I’m your instructor Josh Werner and I’ll be leading you through this course.
Apache Groovy is an in-demand skill in 2021.
The course begins with the basics. We’ll Cover everything you need to know about Apache Groovy from scratch.
I’ll take you through everything you need to know to start accessing data and building reports like an expert.
Next, you’ll learn all the fundamentals of Apache Groovy and how you can use them to build reports from data.
This is great for students starting that need a refresher course on Apache Groovy.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll I only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn.
Feel Free to look through the course description and checkout some of my preview videos.
The course is packed with over 1 hour of hands-on tutorials
Here Is What You Will Learn:
02. Getting Started
03. Download Groovy
04. Install Groovy
05. Differences with Java
06. The Groovy Development Kit
07. Runtime and compile-time metraprogramming
08. The Grape Dependency Manager
09. Testing Guide
10. Domain Specific Languages
11. Integrating Groovy Into Applications
13. Design Patterns in Groovy
14. Style Guide
03. Language Specification
19. Program Structure
20. Object Orientation
25. groovyc – the Groovy compiler
26. groovysh – the Groovy repl-like shell
27. groovyConsole – the Groovy Swing console
28. IDE Integration
So what are you waiting for? I look forward to going through course with you I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners wanting to Learn Apache Groovy Basics