Asana Basics: How to Become Productive in Your Life
mobile or PC or laptop
willingness to learn
no prerequisites needed learn at your own phase
Just starting out? Learn how to set up and manage your work the right way in Asana.
The basics of how to be more productive in your daily life are taught within the course entitled Asana Basics: How to Become Productive in Your Life.
for those who are not familiar with Asana,
What is Asana?
Asana is a Web-based and mobile tool that helps teams track and manage their work. It is a product of the company Asana Inc., located in San Francisco, California.
Why you should take this course?
- Know what it’s not just at a glance, but run reports, get status updates as they are occurring, and much more. You can solve this before a problem reaches bigger proportions.
- Everything else that you need should be quick to locate, like project plans and details, reports, reactions, and more.
- Make real-time plans, prioritize tasks, abegin new ventures and complete them ahead of schedule.
- Raise communication between your teammates, clients, and providers in general, and make sure that everyone is on the same page.
Why do you need it?
Managing projects is difficult if you don’t utilize software or have work distributed over multiple computers. It can be challenging to keep everything organized—and difficult to stay up-to-date on all the aspects of a project. Then something will likely go awry, things will fall behind, and you’ll regret the failure to meet deadlines that you put off without software. One platform can help you manage projects, communicate with your team, and meet deadlines with one look at scheduled activities on a calendar.
Manage projects with one tool
There’s no need to shuffle between apps, spreadsheets, and email when managing your projects. Track their progress from beginning to the finish with Asana.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Use projects and tasks to capture work.
- Organize work using My Tasks
- Track work using Inbox
- Communicate effectively with teammates every step of the way
Sign Up and Enroll Now!
Who this course is for:
- for freelancer
- anyone who wants to organize their work
- anyone who is a beginners on asana