A basketball of appropriate sizes (size 5 – size 6 – Size 7) ( Just for a few drills needs extra basketball)
5 – 6 Rip Cones (Optional)
Two Tennis Ball or the same sized two balls
Training Ladder ( You can use your imagination )
You do not need any of equipment. Use your imagination
Purpose of becoming an elite any kind of sport player and basketball player
Hi welcome to Balance Exercises: Basketball Training & For A Better Balance Course
My name is Dinçer Aydın. I am a basketball trainer and skill development coach for youths and kids.
I am here to increase your coordination and balance and help you to become better in any kind of sports. If you want to have better balance and coordination in any sport, you are in the right place.
Balance training gives you a way to practice how to react quickly and make the correct movements to adjust being off-balanced. This will help to improve your agility and reaction time. In this course, you will find various and very effective drills and example videos. In order to show your talents, you need a good and effective training program as a sports player. If you want to make a difference in the game, you should increase your balance and coordination.
Coordination is defined as the ability to use different parts of the body together smoothly and efficiently
Extremely valuable, useful drills for basketball players and sports players
Learn how to have a better eye-hand coordination
Having good coordination can help prevent all kinds of injuries
Adding balance training to your training can help improve your overall performance in basketball and can be used to help your refine certainly
Who this course is for:
- Youths, Kids, Parents, Coaches, anyone who wants to have better balance and coordination
- Anyone who wants to improve their balance and coordination
- Elementary Students & Middle School Students
- Basketball players who want to get new skills and drills and improve their balance and coordination
- Coaches who want to help their players to get better balance on the court
- Basketball trainers or a personal trainers
- Players who want to start from the beginning