BEST of Digital Marketing Essentials 2022: Learn FUN & FAST, Digital Marketing as FUN & FAST: HQ Animated Explainers, Quizzes, Assignment, Templates & Mega Quiz with 250+ Questions.
HI AND BIG WELCOME TO OUR INTRODUCTION TO THE ESSENTIAL OF DIGITAL MARKETING, SOCIAL MEDIA, AND SEO. MAKE SURE YOU’RE SITTING COMFORTABLY, AS YOU’RE ABOUT TO GET A COMPREHENSIVE OVERVIEW OF EVERYTHING RELATED TO DIGITAL MARKETING, SOCIAL MEDIA, AND SEO. THIS DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE IS MADE FUN! IT HAS BEEN FILLED WITH HQ ANIMATED VIDEO EXPLAINERS AND INTERACTIVE QUIZZES WITH QUESTIONS A, B, C, D.
IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL ONLINE TODAY, YOU NEED TO HAVE STRONG DIGITAL MARKETING SKILLS AS INTERNET BUSINESS HAS NEVER BEEN MORE COMPETITIVE. IN THIS INTRODUCTION, WE’LL OUTLINE THE BASICS OF SEO, DIGITAL MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA AND BREAK EACH OF THESE TOPICS DOWN, SO YOU UNDERSTAND THE MOST ESSENTIAL THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW. YOU’LL LEARN KEY TIPS FOR FACEBOOK ADS, GOOGLE ADS, INSTAGRAM, EMAIL, AND TWITTER MARKETING, GROWTH HACKING, AND SO MUCH MORE.
AFTER THIS DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE, YOU’LL BE PRIMED TO UNDERSTAND THE BASICS OF MARKETING ONLINE. IN THIS DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE, WE’VE OUTLINED THE MOST CRUCIAL PIECES OF INFORMATION ON THE MOST IMPORTANT TOPICS RELATED TO DIGITAL MARKETING, SOCIAL MEDIA, AND SEO. THIS IS A CORE FIRST STEP ON YOUR LEARNING JOURNEY AS IT WILL HELP YOU TO QUICKLY LAY DOWN THE FOUNDATIONS AND IS A GREAT PLACE TO START IF YOU WANT A CAREER IN DIGITAL MARKETING OR WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN ONLINE MARKETING.
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE LEARNING FORMAT – HQ ANIMATED VIDEO EXPLAINERS & INTERACTIVE QUIZZES!
We’ve optimised our learning structure to help you take in as much information as quickly as possible, using a three-tier approach. First, we introduce you to a subject by covering the basics with unique 90 minutes animated video explainer, helping you to get a good overview. Then we go into more depth, using high quality animated explainers on each topic. Finally, we get granular, with our final mega quiz helping you to revise everything you have learned.
OUR UNIQUE LEARNING STRUCTURE LOVED BY 570.000+ STUDENTS – LEARNING MADE FUN!
1) Good general HQ animated overview and introduction to the essential points – 90 minutes & Interactive Mega Quiz with 250+ Questions A, B, C, D
2) HQ Visual animated explanations – 13,5+ hours with Interactive Quizzes A, B, C, D & Assignment & Mega Quiz 210 Questions A, B, C, D SEO Ranking Factors
3) HQ Visual animated marketing careers guide with Interactive Quiz A, B, C, D & Wealth of Resources
Start studying as we look at the basics of the different topics we’ll be covering, so you learn the most essential things related to SEO, Social Media, and Digital Marketing. We believe in you, and we know that if you put in the effort, you can become a digital marketing expert. With the new skills you’ll learn from us, you’ll master the essentials of Digital Marketing, which will open up a whole new world of online success and career opportunities.
WHAT IS DIGITAL MARKETING?
Digital marketing is vital if you have a business or want to sell anything online. Even if you’re just looking to build profile, you need a strong internet presence, if you want people to know you exist. The purpose of Digital Marketing is to raise awareness, connect with people who are interested in what you’re offering, and persuade them to take actions you want. It uses digital forms of communication like the web, smartphones, social media platforms, and search engines, as a medium to reach potential customers.
Just like traditional marketing, digital marketing, is about finding prospective customers and broadcasting your message to them in the right place, in the right tone, and at the right time. Digital Marketing has one major advantage over traditional marketing as you can use analytics tools to monitor your campaigns in real time, so you can swiftly adjust your approach. Typically, it would cost more and take longer to make these kinds of adjustments, but with Digital Marketing it’s easier to course correct than it would be if you had invested in a print ad.
WHAT IS SOCIAL MEDIA?
Social Media is an umbrella term to describe online platforms focused on community-based communication, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Platforms like this use content sharing and post interaction, and most of there is content produced being from the users not the owners of the platform. Social media also includes curation sites such as wikis, as well as professional networking platforms like LinkedIn.
Due to the massive reach of Social Media, good social media marketing skills are now essential for anyone looking to attract the maximum number of customers online.
WHAT IS SEO?
SEO, or Search engine optimisation, is the science of attracting specific types of traffic to a website using a search engine. To master SEO, you need to create high-value content with high authority backlinks and include keywords in that content that your ideal customers search for.
SEO is never a one size fits all solution, to be successful, you must take a bespoke approach. That means you need to optimise your site for the type of search engine you want it to rank highly on, like Google, Amazon, or Bing. SEO typically focuses on scoring highly organic search results, not paid or sponsored traffic, but you can also use it in paid ads, to maximise their reach.
As search engines attempt to give the most suitable answer to each person’s search query, you must ensure a search engine views your site as the most appropriate match. Every search engine uses a different algorithm to determine what the best result to a search query is. This will include a combination of different factors, including the quality of your content and backlinks, how many visitors your site has, and your website’s speed and uptime.
Modern SEO is complex, and mastering it takes more than just getting the right meta tags. It includes understanding how rich snippets, video, and featured snippets work to enhance your rankings as well as the importance of voice search and Video SEO. If you want to be successful using Google Search, you also need to understand how Google Rank Brain scores your website and must optimise your site to score highly on Google’s algorithm.
Local SEO is also becoming more critical, and you will need to learn the basics of this, especially since nearly half of all Google searches now have a local intent. Near Me searches have grown even faster, exploding at a rate of 150% more than local searches alone.
Mastering SEO also includes understanding Technical SEO, which focuses on priming your website for crawling and indexing by search engines. It’s important you don’t neglect this aspect, as without it search engines will find it much more difficult to access, crawl, and index your website. As a result, you will rank much lower. The reason this process is referred to as “Technical SEO” is because it has nothing to do with promoting your website and or the type of SEO you include in your content.
WHEN YOU ENROL, YOU CAN USE AND CUSTOMISE OUR 23 CONTENT MARKETING TEMPLATES
This how to Content Marketing, Social Media & SEO guide contains every essential type of example you’ll ever need to empower your business:
- Facebook Ad Template 1
- Facebook Ad Template 2
- Landing Page Template
- Mini Story Email
- Email Teaser
- Email Welcome Template
- Sales Letter Template
- The Detailed Listicle (Blogging)
- The Product Comparison (Blogging)
- The How-to Comprehensive Guide (Blogging)
- Guest Blog Outreach Template
- LinkedIn Ad Template
- Outreach template for LinkedIn
- Twitter Ad Template
- Twitter Post Template
- YouTube Video Description Template
- Instagram Post Template
- Instagram Ad Template
- Press Release Template
- Influencer Outreach Template
- Backlink Outreach Template 1
- Backlink Outreach Template 2
- Template to ask for Social Shares from Influencers
You’ll see what you need to do – and why – and can tweak our practical samples so they suit your own needs exactly. Make sure you’re sitting comfortably, as it’s time to see how to put all the information you’ve learned on copywriting into practice… From your sales pages to your press releases, video scripts, blog post headlines meta descriptions, and email campaigns to your Facebook posts and Press releases, knowing how to create great copy will help your marketing efforts enormously.
WHEN YOU ENROL, YOU ALSO GET:
- COURSE MATERIALS AND TUITION Worth AT LEAST $1080 – you get it all – for a tiny fraction of the cost!!!
- 23 PRO CONTENT MARKETING TEMPLATES ready for download
- Handy PDF & MP3 packed with useful and FREE EXTRA RESOURCES you can download from our Resource Centre
- Interactive Quizzes & Mega Quizzes & Assignment
- Lifetime access & Lifetime updates
- Udemy certificate of completion – ready for download
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Fast & friendly support in the Q&A section – ask me a question ANYTIME
- PDF 10 lessons to quit your job and become a digital nomad
- PDF 10 reasons to become a digital nomad today
- PDF Digital Nomad Secrets
- PDF Starter pack for digital nomads
- PDF 157 questions that will help you raise your prices dramatically
- PDF Ebook-Side Hustle Secrets
- PDF Create a photography landing page that turns visitors in to clients
- PDF Find photography clients before travelling to your next destination
- PDF Presentation template: Attracting high value clients whilst travelling
- PDF Pricing Strategies and Adding Value
START YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING JOURNEY TODAY!!!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON BOARD AS OUR NEWEST STUDENT!!!
Ing. Tomas Moravek & the whole TEAM
Internet Efficiency Awarded Instructor
Who this course is for:
- B2B, B2C, entrepreneurs, start-ups, marketers, influencers, Facebook admins, Facebook editors, social media marketers, Facebook marketers, content creators, creatives, copywriters, graphic designers, advertisers, real estate agents, job seekers, local businesses, website owners, website admins, SEO help seekers, SEO content creators, website creators, bloggers, etc.