BUG BOUNTY HUNTING WITH BURP SUITE
Basics IT Skills
4Gb ram , any OS
Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
In this course you will learn about:-
- Burp Suite Introduction
- Why you need Burpsuite PRO
- Burpsuite Pro vs free
- Which version is best
- BurpSuite Community Tricks
- Tips For Burpsuite Pro
- Burp projects
- Advanced Proxy, proxy regex
- Proxy:- Firefox Proxy, multiple proxies, Upstream proxy
- Repeater:- Websockets, Requests
- Intruder :- types of attack , payload types
- Intruder Attack speed and setting
- Intruder grep match ,
- grep XSS payloads,
- Comparer between requests
- Extender:- extender API, Bapp Store, Environment Setup
- Macro and User Options
- Session cookies Handler
- Decoder, Decode diff types of encoding in request/response
- Match replace
- Burpsuite Extensions
- Collaborator Client
- Turbo intruder
- Active scanner
- Burp customiser
- Top 15 Extensions
- Attacks on Live website
- How to setup android lab
- What is ADB
- What is a virtual device
- How to intercept traffic from an android device
- How to do SSL-Unpinning Bypass using Xposed Framework
These lectures are mostly designed for Bug Bounty Hunters and some topics are for advanced users.
If you are any type of learner it will help you to getting expert in the Burp Suite.
You will learn many tips and tricks throughout the course, it will help you in real world Bug Bounty hunting.
You will Understand how HTTP communication works.
You will get Basic knowledge of Web vulnerabilities.
How BurpSuite Top Extensions Works.
This course will help you get acquainted with Burp Suite. Burp Suite is the most important tool for Web Penetration Testing! Discover vulnerabilities and develop attacks such as Brute-Forcing, Cross-Site Scripting, SQL injection, etc.
However, you will get to know various web attacks. The attacks will target a test environment based on OWASP WebGhoat vulnerable web applications. The course is fully hands-on so that you can practice yourself everything while you learn.
Who this course is for:
- IT students
- Ethical hacker
- Bug bounty hunter