CompTIA CySA+, CompTIA CySA+ exam
Why should you choose my course?
My course will provide you with an useful tool to test and improve your knowledge in order to pass this exam. By taking this course, you will be able to perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization, to configure and use threat-detection tools, to secure and protect applications and systems within an organization and last but not least to test your skills and prepare for exam.
Why is a good idea to get certified?
· As attackers have learned to evade traditional signature-based solutions, such as firewalls, an analytics-based approach within the IT security industry is increasingly important for most organizations.
· The behavioral analytics skills covered by CySA+ identify and combat malware, and advanced persistent threats (APTs), resulting in enhanced threat visibility across a broad attack surface.
· CompTIA CySA+ meets the ISO 17024 standard and is approved by U.S. Department of Defense to fulfill Directive 8570.01-M requirements. It is compliant with government regulations under the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA). Regulators and government rely on ANSI accreditation because it provides confidence and trust in the outputs of an accredited program.
Who this course is for:
- These practical tests are designed for people who want to pass the CompTIA CySA+ exam.
- It is also dedicated for IT professionals who want to boost their career.