DaVinci Resolve 17 – editing course / Beginners
No editing experience required, I teach everything from 0
In this course I’ll teach you how to use DaVinci Resolve. In this course I included only the most important and main tools from DaVinci, to teach anyone (you need 0 experience) how to edit a good video. I guess you’ll learn the most on your own, but first you need to know how to use such a magical tool as DaVinci, that’s what I’m going to teach you in this course (from making simple cuts to transitions / visual effects and even color grading) all of that in this course.
Informative note: All the media I use in the video can be found in the resources section of any lecture
- First section will contain all the main things you need to know, so you can start using the Edit Tab in DaVinci
- Second section will teach you how to use the library DaVinci offers us (from Visual effects, to sound effects and transitions)
- Third section will teach you the basics of the Color Tab (How to Color Correct / How to use green screen video / How to Color Grade)
- Fourth section will teach you how to export and share the project files with other people
What are you waiting for? Start watching the course so you can start editing your first video as soon as possible!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner editors who want to learn DaVinci from zero to intermediate