You don’t need any prior training or experience: just the desire to improve the quality of your interactions with people – whether family, friends or co-workers – with better communication skills.
NOTE: Our Effective Communication Skills course has just been upgraded, with new videos and End of Module tests so you can monitor your progress. Still priced at Udemy’s lowest tier so you’re not paying a premium for top training!
Do you feel that people sometimes don’t get your message?
Don’t you agree that better communication will improve everyone’s lives?
Whether you are having problems with communication, or just want to improve your understanding of how things fit together, you’ll pick up a host of tips, tricks and techniques for improving your life – whether in business or at home.
With every ZandaX business and personal development course, you get a workbook with an Action Plan (downloadable from the short “General Introduction” module at the start of each course). These are a great addition because they enable you to revisit and review your progress in a structured framework that is proven to work.
Our business and soft skills presenters have been chosen for their clarity and professionalism in getting the message across. You’ll be engaged as well as educated!
And we don’t woffle! Do you want to sit through hours of over-explaining before you get the knowledge you need? We doubt it! So we make sure that everything is covered in easy-to-follow video lessons, and we get to the point so you make the best use of your time.
The course teaches you:
- How Communication Works – do you influence or persuade?
- Face to Face Communication – how to improve your technique
- Telephone Conversation – how to use it to its full advantage
- Written Communication – how to be more effective
- Questioning and Listening Skills – use Active Listening to get real results
- How to be an Effective Communicator – look at yourself and change your approach
- Overcoming Communication Problems – dealing with conflict, opposition and barriers
- Getting Better Outcomes – using Best Practice to get what you need
Each lecture is self-contained, so you don’t need to sit through them all: once you’re at a comfortable level, you’ll be able to use this as your reference library, where you can select what you want to view.
The course is aimed at anyone who wants a focused, practical guide to a skill that’s central to success and happiness in all our lives.
Upon completion (and with a little practice…) you will be able to give and receive communications in a way that improves the clarity and effectiveness of the way you deal with people.
We’ll say it again: don’t forget the course workbook and Action Plan – downloadable with the first “General Introduction” module at the start of each course – which uses in-course summaries and assessments with post-course reviews to really help you to develop your skills. And don’t forget to revisit and review the course as often as you want!
So this course is genuinely much more than just a talk-through video. We don’t think you’ll find better value, so why not enrol with us now?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who recognises that good communications are the key to successful outcomes, more productive relationships – and a happier life!
- After the course, you’ll have a solid grasp of what makes for good communication, and how to achieve it
- The course is also a great resource you can refer back to – with the help of the Action Plan – to continually develop your skills