FREE Datadog Observability (Monitoring/Logging/Alerting)
intermediate in K8s and AWS EKS
This course is for intermediate+ DevOps software engineer to learn observability in Kubernetes using Datadog (monitoring, logging, alerting).
If you are one of the below:
– what is Datadog and datadog agentg?
– how can I aggregate and analyze K8s logs?
– what is APM (App Performance Monitoring)?
– what are Datadog features/services?
Then, you will understand the basics of Datadog in 30 minutes!
Who should take this course
- at least intermediate level in DevOps, Kubernetes, and Docker
- you know how to use Helm chart
- you have setup K8s cluster in AWS EKS (or GKE etc)
Why you should take this course:
1. Instructed by a cloud DevOps engineer (with CKA and certified AWS DevOps pro) working at US company in SF
I have been pretty handson with Terraform, AWS, AWS EKS with 7+ industry experience in both North America and Europe.
My background & Education & Career experience
- Cloud DevOps Software Engineer with 7+ years experience
- Bachelor of Science in Computing Science from a Canadian university
- Expert in AWS (holds AWS DevOps Professional certification) and Kubernetes (holds Certified Kubernetes Administrator, CKA)
I will see you inside!
Please note this is a free sample course for “Datadog in Kubernetes”
NOTE: This is a free intro course for “Datadog in Kubernetes”.
Who this course is for:
- intermediate DevOps
- DevOps who want to improve K8s monitoring and loggings