Introduction to Agile Scrum + Career in project management
Introduction to Agile Scrum + Career in project management, Learn the basics of traditional and agile project management and the main concepts of the scrum framework
No previous knowledge in project management or agile is required.
Welcome to my course : Introduction to Agile Scrum
In a very simple and direct way, here’s what will you learn:
- What is a project
- What is project management and what are the different knowledge areas that involve project management
- You will learn about the project management life cycle
- You will understand one of the biggest problems in project planning failure
- You will know the main characteristics of traditional project management vs. agile management
- What is the agile manifesto and how to develop an agile mindset
- We will talk about the main framework in agile project management …. the scrum
- Why adopt the scrum framework and what are the main benefits
- What are the main roles in a scrum team and what are their responsibilities
- We will see the roles of the Scrum Master, the Product Owner and the development team
- We will talk about all the scrum events (sprints, sprint planning, sprint preview, sprint retrospective, etc)
- We will see how all scrum artifacts are created.
I also added some exercises that are very similar to any Scrum Master certification.
AND, you will get valuable information about the project management career.
ANYONE can take this course … even if you don’t want to work in project management.
If you are looking for a course that will teach you about Agile, project management and Scrum… THIS IS THE BEST COURSE.
I’m looking forward to see you in this course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at all those who want to know more about project management and are looking to learn the principles of traditional project management, agile management and the Scrum framework