Mastering Visual Studio Code
Basic coding skills
In just 3 years, Visual Studio Code became the number 1 tool any programmer should use.
Even if you need a simple code editor, or a complex IDE, with rich features like refactoring, linting or debugger, VSCode is the tool you need.
Why use one tool for your HTML and CSS, one for your back-end development and another one for course control, when you can have everything you need in one single, fast and beautiful program: Visual Studio Code.
Welcome to my Mastering Visual Studio Code course, where you will learn everything you need about this awesome tool!
VSCode features and topics covered:
- Installation and setup
- VSCode interface guide
- Command palette, key shortcuts, multi-cursor
- VSCode extensions
- Advanced debugging techniques
- Use VSCode for web development: HTML, CSS and JS
- Connect from VSCode with remote SSH
- Use Docker and develop inside a container
- Understand Markdown and JSDoc
- VSCode for Python development
- Create Java projects with VSCode
- Use VS Code for C++ and C#
- Build a VSCode extension with a data service using TypeScript
- Master great extensions, like live share, Git lens, Code Runner, Remote Development and many more
- Visual Studio Code tips and tricks
- Run VSCode inside the browser
- History of VSCode
This course stands out with many advantages and highlights:
- Demanded topic – Visual Studio Code is the number one development tool of the moment
- Updated content – completely updated for 2021
- Concise content with respect for your time – most of the typing and idle times are cut. The course focuses on explanations
- Beyond the basics structure: Visual Studio Code has great and up to date documentation. This course doesn’t just walk you through it, instead it focuses on the difficult or weird parts, where you actually need guidance
- Experienced and programming active instructor: a great teacher never looses touch with the industry. This is especially true for software development, where the industry is so dynamic. This helps the instructor stay up to date with the best coding guidelines and present you the challenging parts, not the “hello world”
- Great visuals – dark background, big font, 1080p resolution
- Certificate of completion
Enroll and unlock the key to great productivity, no matter what technology you develop!
Who this course is for:
- Web programmers and designers who want to use the best code editor
- Experienced Python, Java or C++ programmers who want to switch to VSCode