None (Preferably Full version of Movavi Video Editor)
Imagine being able to edit videos like a pro. Imagine editing them with only two clicks, no need for overlays, transitions or music.
Video editing is kind of complicated. Or is it?
Movavi video editor is a simple and powerful video editing software that will make your video magic happen. It can be used to edit and convert videos, create 3D effects, stabilize shaky footage, add audio tracks to your video, and more. This program allows you to edit videos, create special effects and add music. This robust set of powerful features that is easy to use means that you can get the look you want very quickly. This has made it a favorite for both professionals and novice video editors alike.
In this course I will teach you everything about it, and some advanced video editing techniques that I have learnt so you can make high-quality videos easily. The main idea of this course is to improve your knowledge and skills on how to create a high-quality video, so you can make your own videos without the need of someone else’s help.
In this course you will learn:
- Learn the fundamentals of video editing: how-to create a video, as well as common mistakes and solutions;
- Become familiar with Movavi Video Editor tools and get a better grasp on the basics so you can start producing amazing videos;
- How to Cut videos and make edits;
- Add soundtracks and voiceovers;
- Find out how to work with clips, make transitions, apply effects and add titles;
- Tips and tricks on using Movavi Video Editor’s features;
- Discover advanced techniques to improve your skills and develop a unique style in your videos;
- With Advanced video editing techniques, you’ll go beyond simple fixes and learn how to polish your videos with advanced features.
Everything you will learn here will be based on My practice as a video editor and content creator and Everything shown step by step as I am performing everything live on video.
And don’t forget that Instructor is here for you. For any questions do not hesitate to ask.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Video Editing
- Social Media Creators