You don’t need any prior knowledge (having experience in transforming yourself and making big changes helps, but is NOT required)
In this course, we are going to cover the psychology of your transformation towards becoming more assertive. This is a course that is not that focused on the actual techniques and practical skills, but the mindset. In other words, if you already know what you have to do logically, but for some reason, you can’t get yourself to do it (maybe it’s your emotions, maybe you don’t deal well with setbacks, or others), then this is the course for you.
Our goal with this course is to cover the psychology of personal transformation. In other words, how to get you to change your behavior. We will be exploring three main phases:
– Definition (knowing what your specific goals are, your timeline, making a decision);
– Executing (actually starting to draw boundaries, having the right mindset and supporters, among other things);
– Resilience (knowing how to properly discharge negative emotions, as well as change your state when you find yourself in a negative one);
The course contains multiple techniques related to psychology, behavior change, and other areas, all applied to help you become more assertive, speaking up more and defending yourself when others try to abuse your time.
By the end of this course, you will know how to cultivate the necessary habits and behaviors to become more assertive in the long-term, not being derailed by obstacles, and always performing at your best.
Who this course is for:
- You’re anyone who is unhappy with their current level of assertiveness, and who wants to improve it
- You’re anyone who has tried other methods to change themselves before, and is looking for something new, and grounded in psychology/science