What is PMI-ACP?
ACP is an acronym of Agile Certified Practitioner. This certification is provided by Project Management Institute PMI and hence it is PMI-ACP. ACP Certification carries a high level of professional integrity as it is a combination of agile training working on Agile projects and examining Agile fundamentals and tools. This certification is universally recognized and aids people in addressing the needs of associations that depend on certified Agile practitioners to apply their diversified skills to undertake the projects in an efficient manner.
About PMI-ACP EXAM: To earn the PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification, you must meet the experience and education requirements, and pass the PMI-ACP exam, a 120-question, multiple-choice exam.
What included in practice tests:-
PMI-ACP® Exam Syllabus
The exam covers 7 agile domains. These domains are:
- Domain I. Agile Principles and Mindset
- Domain II. Value-driven Delivery
- Domain III. Stakeholder Engagement
- Domain IV. Team Performance
- Domain V. Adaptive Planning
- Domain VI. Problem Detection and Resolution
- Domain VII. Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
We’ll review each of those domains in more detail a little later in this article.
All the domains are covered by the exam, but the coverage isn’t equal. Certain areas cover more weight than others. You can expect the questions on your test to be broken down as follows;
Agile Principles and Mindset
Problem Detection and Resolution
Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
SO WE PROVIDE YOU WITH THE LARGEST AND UPDATED PRACTICE TESTS TO BE AWARE OF NEW QUESTIONS
Who this course is for:
- Project managers who are preparing to PASS PMI ACP Exam
- Agile Practitioners
- Any one have a great desire to be PMI-ACP Certified