There isn’t a prerequisite for this course.
Welcome to the Professional Scrum Master I (PSMI) easy video course. This course aims to help you pass the PSMI assessment and extend your knowledge about Scrum with this easy-to-use guide.
You can follow this course for preparing the PSMI Assessment or even if you are only interested in the Scrum Framework.
This course is structured in small videos, video, and downloadable pdf which covers:
- All the topics of the scrum guide 2020 were completed with easy examples;
- Additional material about Scrum Planning: Story point and velocity, Planning Poker, and Burn-up\Burn-Down charts;
- Quiz at the end of every section to repeat acquired knowledge;
- Final quiz for assessing your preparation;
- Downloadable PDF with the essential topic and keywords to remember for the Assessment;
- Practical suggestion for the Assessment preparation for the assessment day.
This course is based on my own experience preparing for the PSM exam. I’m Professional Scrum Master I (PSMI) and Professional Scrum Master II (PSMII) certified.
Other my certification are:
- Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)
- Exin Agile Scrum Master Foundation (ASF)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Why choose this course? Here are some reasons:
- You can learn all you need to get your PSMI certification following 2 hours of video that can fit in every free space of your day;
- Because thanks to its real-world example and easy language, it is suitable for everyone. No prerequisite is needed;
- Extra material is present for learning how to apply Scrum in the real world: this course helps you to start working as a Scrum Master or Scrum Team;
- Use the Q&A section if you need explanations: I’m at your service;
- This video course is based on the Scrum Guide 2020;
- Every quote on this website has its owner explicated under it;
- Terms in this guide like Scrum Master, Product Owner, PSM, etc. have their owners;
- I can’t assure the exam result, but I can help you with this course.
I hope you will find helpfull this easy-to-use video course that hasn’t prerequisite.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to pass the Professional Scrum Master I (PSMI) Assessment;
- People who want to get hired as a Scrum Master;
- People who want to work in a Scrum Team;
- People who want to master the Scrum framework;
- People who want to align their Scrum Knowledge with the latest changes.