The Minimalist Lifestyle – and art therapy – LAGOM!
- It would help if you were aware of the Holman Protocol – but this is not essential
- No previous knowledge required but do not approach this in a state of urgency.
- Bring a willingness to pause, listen and think.
A Minimalist Lifestyle beckons!
This course is about introducing ‘Lagom’ into your life. In a sense it is the international element (along with Hygge) of the Holman Protocol. BUT there are also several ART THERAPY exercises and various tips to help you save time in your life!
With this course you will cover:
- Death cleaning
- Lagom in the home
- How this is NOT Hygge
- Art Therapy
…and other international elements.
This course is very much about application. Therefore ‘course collectors’ who do not ask questions, discuss, offer comments etc will gain little, if anything from simply letting the lectures run and then collecting a ‘Completion Certificate’. The Holman Protocol (Lagom) is about wellbeing, improving your life – but at your own pace.
Not too fast; not too slow.
No mass enrolments of non-sharers, non-contributors etc.
Just people who want to live, love, share and grow.
Numbers will be kept low with the aim of encouraging everyone to gain through group involvement.
Workbook added on DECLUTTERING
Chapter 1: 3 Ways to Infuse Lagom In Your Life
Chapter 2 : Tips to get you started with decluttering
Chapter 3 : The 8 step process
Chapter 4 : Set a timetable: 30 days?
Chapter 5 : 30 days – an alternative timetable
Chapter 6 : Speed is everything
Chapter 7 : What NOT to do
Chapter 8 : You want a list of tips?
Chapter 9 : The best decluttering advice
Chapter 10 : Some 5 minute decluttering tips
Chapter 11 : The Declutter 101 process:
Chapter 12 : The exhaustive guide
Chapter 13: Five baskets!
Chapter 14: 96 clutter hacks
Chapter 15 : Get rid of these!
Chapter 16 : In Conclusion – declutter your mind.
Chapter 17: Making decluttering a core desire
The above applying the work of Marie Kondo.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone following the Holman Protocol
- Anyone seeking to get more out of life
- Anyone struggling to spare time to prioritise
- Those who wish there were more hours in the day
- Everyone who needs to declutter – for their sanity!
- Anyone who sees clutter and its negative impact ion their mind, body and spirit